Tom Tyler (1903 - 1954)
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Powdersmoke Range (1935) [Sundown Saunders]: Shot by Adrian Morris, taking a bullet meant for Harry Carey.
- Stagecoach (1939) [Luke Plummer]: Shot, along with Vestor Pegg and Joe Rickson, in a gunfight with John Wayne (off-screen). We hear the shots, then Tom comes back into the saloon and collapses on the floor.
- The Mummy's Hand (1940) [Kharis, the Mummy]: Burned with a brazier by Dick Foran. (Kharis, played by Lon Chaney Jr., returned in three sequels.)
- The Westerner (1940) [King Evans]: Shot by Walter Brennan when Tom draws a concealed derringer to shoot Gary Cooper.
- San Antonio (1945) [Lafe McWilliams]: Shot in a showdown with Errol Flynn.
- Blood on the Moon (1948) [Frank Reardon]: Shot in the back by Walter Brennan, when he tries to kill Robert Mitchum.
- Return Of The Bad Men (1948) [Wild Bill Yeager]: Shot dead by Randolph Scott in the shootout in the rocks. (Thanks to Brian)
- Red River (1948) [The Quitter]: Shot, along with two other mutinous cowboys, in a gunfight with John Wayne and Montgomery Clift.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.