Tom Towles (1950 - 2015)
- Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer (1986) [Otis]: Stabbed repeatedly by Michael Rooker, after Tracy Arnold stabs Tom in the eye with a comb. (Thanks to Robert)
- Night of the Living Dead (1990) [Harry Cooper]: Shot in the head by Patricia Tallman. (Thanks to Wen and Robert)
- The Pit and the Pendulum (The Inquisitor) (1991) [Don Carlos]: Sliced in half after being pushed into a pendulum by Jonathan Fuller.
- The Borrower (1991) [Bob Laney]: Decapitated by the alien, which then places his head on its own body until it eventually rejects the head (which explodes).
- Blood In, Blood Out: Bound by Honor (1993) [Red Ryder]: Asphyxiated by paint fumes. (Thanks to Robert)
- Fortress (1992) [Stiggs, Maddox's Buddy]: Shot repeatedly by the prison cyborgs as he tries to surrender; he dies in Christopher Lambert's arms shortly afterwards. (Thanks to Robert and ND)
- Normal Life (1996) [Frank Anderson]: Dies of emphysema. (Thanks to Robert)
- House of 1000 Corpses (2003) [Lieutenant George Wydell]: Shot in the head by Karen Black in her home. (Thanks to Robert)
- The Devil's Rejects (2005) [Lt. George Wydell]: Having died in the previous film, Tom appears as a ghostly vision to his brother (William Forsythe) in a dream sequence.
- Miami Vice (2006) [Coleman]: Shot in the head by Colin Farrell. (Thanks to Barry)
- Halloween (2007) [Larry Redgrave]: Head bashed repeatedly against a wall by Tyler Mane. (This scene is only present in the theatrical cut of the film; he does not appear in the unrated version.)
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: Dramatis Personae (1993) [Hon'Tihl]: Shot (off-screen) by one of his fellow Klingons; he dies shortly after beaming aboard the station. (Thanks to Neil)
- Star Trek: Voyager: Rise (1997) [Dr. Vatm]: Poisoned by Kelly Connell. (Thanks to Neil)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.