Tom Skerritt (1933 - )
- Big Bad Mama (1974) [Fred Diller]: Shot repeatedly in a shoot-out with FBI agents, when he takes them on so that Angie Dickinson, Robbie Lee, and Susan Sennett can escape.
- Alien (1979) [Dallas]: Killed (off-screen) by the alien; we only see the alien suddenly appear while he's tracking it through the corridors. His body is shown afterwards when Sigourney Weaver discovers him "cocooned" to a wall. (Thanks to Brian)
- Opposing Force (Hell Camp) (1986) [Logan]: Shot repeatedly in the stomach and chest/neck by Anthony Zerbe (who he manages to wound him in return). He dies in Lisa Eichhorn's arms as he talks to her.
- Knight Moves (Face to Face) (1992) [Captain Frank Sedman]: Throat slashed by Charles Bailey-Gates (at the end of a struggle), while Diane Lane and Katharine Isabelle look on helplessly. (Thanks to ND)
- Contact (1997) [David Drumlin]: Killed in an explosion (along with several of his staff members) when Jake Busey detonates the bomb he's wearing as he and Tom struggle over the detonator. (Thanks to ND)
- Texas Rangers (2001) [Richard Dukes]: Hanged to death on a tree, after Alfred Molina wants Vincent Spano to hitting the horse in the back and run off, while Dylan McDermott, James Van Der Beek, Robert Patrick and Leonor Varela discovers him. (Thanks to ND)
- Greenmail (2002) [Tom Bradshaw]: Killed in an explosion while unsuccessfully attempting to disarm one of D.B. Sweeney's bombs. (Thanks to ND)
- Whiteout (2009) [Dr. John Fury]: Commits suicide by walking out into a freezing blizzard of the night time Antarctica wastes.
- The F.B.I.: The Assassin (1966) [Robert Hastings]: Killed when his gun explodes after William Windom puts an explosive magazine in the gun.
- Bonanza: The Hunter (1973) [Corporal Bill Tanner]: Dies out of picture of a cardiac arrest after having a fit of anger when locked in a room by Michael Landon. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Last Day (1975) [Bill Powers]: Shot from across the street by Richard Widmark as he runs from the robbed bank and is blown through its window in this version of the famous dual bank raid in Coffeyville by the Dalton gang. (Thanks to Brian)
- Category 7: End of the World (2005; TV) [Col. Mike Davis]: Dies when the superstorm tornado destroys his fighter jet.
- Desperation (2006; TV movie) [Johnny Marinville]: Killed when he sacrifices himself by igniting the explosives in order to seal a mine containing the deity Tak, so the other survivors can escape.
- Killer Wave (2007) [Victor Bannister]: Commits suicide by shooting himself in the head, off-camera (after also shooting his dying relative (unclear actress)). We hear shots then learn what he's done when Karine Vanasse and others come into the room.
- Leverage: The Radio Job (2012) [Jimmy Ford]: Killed in a warehouse explosion arranged by Saul Rubinek while speaking with Timothy Hutton on his cell phone.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.