Tom Mason (1949 - )
- Not to be confused with Dr. Tom Mason, the chiropractor/actor best known for appearing in Plan 9 from Outer Space (1959).
Film Deaths Edit
- F/X 2 (1991) [Mike Brandon] Throat slit by an assassin.
TV Deaths Edit
- Family Law: Second Chance (2000) [Detective Richard Lane]: Shot into the chest by Court Bailiff Doc Duhame when threatening his wife Stephanie Zimbalist during the court trial because of her lies. Kathleen Quinlan stood next to him and was covered by his blood. Quinlan also has flashbacks of this incident in the following episode, Love and Money.
- The Sopranos: For All Debts Public and Private (2002) [Lt. Barry Haydu]: Shot in the head by Michael Imperioli.
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit: Deception (2002) [Lawrence Fuller]: Bludgeoned to death with a baseball bat (off-screen) by Frank Grillo on the orders of Tom's wife (Sherilyn Fenn).
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit: Families (2004) [Jason Connor]: Shot to death (off-screen) by his wife (Jane Seymour). His body is found in his car as Mariska Hargitay and Christopher Meloni discover him and his death is explained by Jane near the end of the episode.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.