Tom Hulce (1953 - )
aka Thomas Hulce
Note for readers: surname pronounced "Hulch".
- Amadeus (1984) [Wolfgang Amadeus "Wolfie" Mozart]: Dies of exhaustion and a fever after nearly finishing his requiem with F. Murray Abraham; his death is revealed when Elizabeth Berridge tries to wake him up and a scene at his funeral takes place later on.
- Slam Dance (1987) [Charles Drood]: Apparently dies in explosion after sparing his life by killing Don Opper in the Hollywood sign. Tom brings himself back to life, despite the funeral being seen as he went in disguise at the end. (Played for comic effect.)
- Parenthood (1989) [Lawrence "Larry" Buckman]: Possibly murdered (off-screen) by gangsters because of an unsettled gambling debt. Tom mentions the possibility of escaping to and starting a business in South America before he disappears, so it's unclear whether he was killed or successfully fled the country. His father (Jason Robards Jr.) simply informs Tom's son (Alex Burall) that "he's never coming back."
- Mary Shelley's Frankenstein (1994) [Henry Cleval]: Although Tom survives in an alternate scene, he apparently dies in a burning big house after Kenneth Branagh revs up his Reanimatormatic, leaving Tom to scream out "NO!" (He is just not seen again, as of the actual ending of the movie).
- Jumper (2008) [Mr. Bowker]: His death was not mentioned by anyone, not even Hayden Christensen nor Rachel Bilson as it was unknown that he had old age. (He was only seen at the beginning while teaching a class, but listed just in case.)
- St. Elsewhere: Graveyard (1983) [David "John Doe #12" Stewart]: Shot (off-screen) by gang members and is presumed dead after blood loss. He is revived by surgeons/doctors (including Howie Mandel, David Birney, etc.) during surgery prior to the next episode where Tom is interviewed by Denzel Washington.
- Murder in Mississippi (1990 TV) [Mickey Schwerner]: Shot to death, along with Josh Charles and Blair Underwood, by a group of Klansmen (including Walton Goggins and Ray McKinnon).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.