Tom Hiddleston (1981 - )
- War Horse (2011) [Captain James Nicholls]: Shot to death (off-camera) by German soldiers as he charges towards him; his death is first implied when we see his horse running on without him, and is confirmed when Jeremy Irvine receives a letter informing him.
- Thor: The Dark World (2013) [Loki]: Apparently "dies" after being stabbed by Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje trying to save his brother Chris Hemsworth, and "passes away" in Chris' arms. However, Tom is only using his powers of illusion and is seen alive at the end of the film, having taken Anthony Hopkins' place. (Tom's "death scene" is reenacted for comic effect in the sequel Thor: Ragnarok (2017), with Matt Damon in his role.)
- Crimson Peak (2015) [Sir Thomas Sharpe]: Stabbed multiple times in the chest and in the face with a knife by his sister (Jessica Chastain). Tom dies with Jessica by his side. He briefly appears as a ghost afterwards in order to distract Jessica from killing his wife (Mia Wasikowska).
- I Saw the Light (2015) [Hank Williams]: Dies of heart failure (off-screen) while being driven to a concert; we last see Tom saying goodbye to Maddie Hasson before setting out, followed by the manager of the venue announcing his passing to the shocked audience and archive footage of Williams's real-life funeral.
- Avengers: Infinity War (2018) [Loki]: Throat crushed by Josh Brolin as Chris Hemsworth looks on in horror, after Tom tries and fails to assassinate Josh. (Mythological inaccurate: Loki and Heimdall killed each other during Ragnarok.)
- The Hollow Crown: Henry V (2012) [Henry V]: Dies (off-screen) from complications from dysentery. The film starts with his funeral; before following along with the film's dramatization of Henry V.
- Brother of Emma Hiddleston.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.