The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Tom Hardy (1977 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Simon: An English Legionnaire (2002) [Pascal Dupont]: Shot in the chest and stomach by Paul Fox during a shootout as Hardy is executing prisoners
- Star Trek Nemesis (2002) [Shinzon]: Impaled through the lung with a large metal strut by Patrick Stewart as Tom goes to stab him. He dies after pulling himself further onto the strut as he attempts to strangle Patrick.
- Oliver Twist (2007) [Bill Sikes]: Commits suicide by hanging himself.
- w Delta z (The Killing Gene) (2007) [Pierre Jackson]: Shot to death off-camera by Marcus Valentine's henchmen. Valentine's henchmen are seen climbing a flight of stairs followed by gunfire from outside.
- The Dark Knight Rises (2012) [Bane]: Shot with the bat bike's cannons by Anne Hathaway, blasting him across the room, before he can shoot Christian Bale.
- Lawless (2012) [Forrest Boudarant]: Dies from pneumonia off-screen several weeks after falling through a frozen lake while drunk; his death is revealed in Shia LaBeouf's narration.
- Legend (2015) [Ronnie Kray/Reggie Kray]: In a dual role as twin brothers, "Ronnie" dies of a heart attack several years after the end of the film; "Reggie" dies of bladder cancer, also several years after the end of the film. His deaths are mentioned in the on-screen text at the end of the film.
- The Revenant (2015) [John Fitzgerald]: Throat slit and scalped by a group of Native Americans, including Duane Howard after Leonardo DiCaprio pushes him toward them downriver at the end of a fight, in addition to having been stabbed and hacked with a hatchet multiple times by Leonardo. His body is shown flowing in the river soon after.
- Dunkirk (2017) [Farrier]: Presumably executed by the Germans while taken prisoner off-screen, after he successfully shoots down the enemy planes, saving the ships and troops at Dunkirk. His plane lands on the beaches beyond the Allied Perimiter as it runs out of fuel. He sets fire to his plane to prevent falling it into enemy hands. The film ends with Tom being surrounded and captured by German troops after he sets fire to his plane, and the precision of his fate is clear to the audience.
- Venom (2018) [Eddie Brock / Venom]: Impaled through the back by Riz Ahmed with his symbiote-enhanced arm. He is revived shortly afterwards by his own symbiote and survives the rest of the movie.
- Capone (2020) [Al Capone]: Dies silently of a heart attack while sitting on his balcony with his son Noel Fisher.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Band of Brothers: Points (2001) [Pfc. John Jonavec]: Dies in a car accident; his body is seen later on when Damian Lewis sees Corey Johnson examining it.
- The Virgin Queen (2005) [Sir Robert Dudley]: Dies off-screen of an unspecified illness. We find out he's died when Anne-Marie Duff receives the news from a messenger.
- Sweeney Todd (2006) [Matthew]: Stabbed in the stomach by Ray Winstone.
- Meadowsland (Cape Wrath) (2007): [Jack Connelly]: Strangled by David Morrissey. His body is seen in the morgue.
- The Take (2009) [Freddie]: Stabbed in the neck with a pair of scissors by Charlotte Riley.
- Wuthering Heights (2009 TV) [Heathcliff]: Commits suicide off-screen by shooting himself in the head. His body is later discovered by Andrew Hawley and Rebecca Night.
- Peaky Blinders: Episode 4.6 (2017) [Alfie Solomons]: Shot in the face by Cillian Murphy.
Connections[edit | edit source]
Mr. Charlotte Riley
Gallery [edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.