The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Tom Fahn (1962 - )
Movie Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Ice Age: The Meltdown (2006; animated) [Stu]: Voicing a Glyptodon, he was eaten (off-screen) by Cretaceous and Maelstorm. Only his scream was heard.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Guyver: Bio-Booster Armor: Death of the Guyver (1992; anime) [Sho Fukamachi/Guyver I]: Dies when Genzo Makishima/Enzyme (David Hart) tears out the control metal from his forehead, causing him to be consumed from inside. He jumps onto Enzyme, who self-destructs, completely destroying him. However, his consciousness is transferred into the control metal, resulting in his resurrection in the next episode, Terminal Battle! The Fall of Chronos Japan.
- Super Dimensional Fortress Macross II: Lovers Again: Station Break (1993; anime) [Marduk Subcommander]: Killed by Lord Feff (Steven Jay Blum) when he threatens Ishtar (Debra Jean Rogers).
- Digimon Adventure: Almost Home Free (1999; anime) [Gesomon]: Drowned during a fight with Ikkakumon (Robert Martin Klein).
- The Big O: Missing Cat (2001; anime) [Eugene Grant]: Attempts to shoot Dorothy (Lia Sargent) with his gun when she calms Pero down, only for Pero to grab Eugene with Chimera's tentacles. Panicking, he fires several shots before being impaled by the tentacles.
- Cowboy Bebop: Waltz for Venus (2001; anime) [Roco Bonnaro]: Shot in the back by Piccaro Calvino (Bob Papenbrook) in front of Spike (Steven Jay Blum). Dies from blood loss as Spike leaves to get an ambulance.
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Battle Tendency: The Hundred Vs. Two Strategy (2015; anime) [Wired Beck]: Easily destroyed by Lisa Lisa (Wendee Lee) with her Ripple Scarf, imbued with Hamon, after being ensnared by it.
- Mobile Suit Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans: Funeral Rites (2016; anime) [Kudal Cadel]: Killed when the Gundam Barbatos, piloted by Mikazuki Augus (Kyle McCarley), pierces the Gundam Gusion's cockpit with its Long Sword, incinerating him.
Notable Connections[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.