Tom Berenger (1949 - )
- The Dogs of War (1980) [Drew]: Shot repeatedly in the back by a loyalist villager (as he is heading out of the door). His body is later seen when Christopher Walken pulls back the blanket.
- Platoon (1986) [Sergeant Bob Barnes]: Shot three times in the chest by Charlie Sheen, after Tom is wounded by the Viet Cong and challenges Charlie to finish him off.
- Betrayed (1988) [Gary Simmons]: Shot to death by Debra Winger just as Tom is about to kill David Clennon with a sniper rifle. (Thanks to ND)
- The Field (1990) [The American]: Head smashed repeatedly against the rocks by Richard Harris during a fight. His body is shown again when it's hoisted out of the lake with a crane by the townspeople.
- Shattered (1991) [Dan Merrick/Jack Stanton]: Playing a dual role as 'Dan' and the surgically altered 'Jack'; Dan is shot to death by Greta Scacchi as Scott Getlin looks on in shock (with Jack being left an amnesiac and disfigured from a car crash thereby needing plastic surgery), with Dan's perfectly preserved body later discovered when Bob Hoskins comes across him in a chemical storage ship container (then again when he pulls 'Dan' out of a pool of Formaldehyde in the bowels of a shipwreck to show 'Jack'). (Jack survives the movie.)
- Sliver (1993) [Jack Landsford]: Shot to death by Sharon Stone as Tom, Sharon and William Baldwin are struggling over the gun.
- Gettysburg (1993) [Lt. Gen. James Longstreet]: Dies (off-screen) in 1904. His death is reported by the on-screen text at the end of the film.
- The Gingerbread Man (1998) [Pete Randle]: Shot in the back with a flare gun by Embeth Davidtz (causing him to fall off a platform into a raging river) as he is fighting with Kenneth Branagh.
- A Murder of Crows (1999) [Detective Clifford Dubose]: Shot in the head and chest by Mark Pellegrino (during a struggle), as Cuba Gooding Jr. looks on helplessly. (
- D-Tox (Eye See You) (2002) [Hank]: Impaled through the neck/throat (off-screen) by Christopher Fulford. His body is shown again afterwards when Sylvester Stallone discovers him.
- Amber Alert: Terror on the Highway (Desperate Hours) (2008) [Larsan]: Stabbed to death with a knife in self-defense by Britt McKillip and Genevieve Buechner after Tom falls asleep.
- Sinners and Saints (2010) [Captain Trahan]: Killed in a fight/shoot-out with Bas Rutten or his cohorts.
- Smokin' Aces 2: Assassin's Ball (Video, 2010) [Walter Weed/Hal Leuco]: Shot to death by Clayne Crawford.
- Last Will (2011) [Frank Emery]: Poisoned by Shawn Huff on Patrick Muldoon's orders as a means of framing Tatum O'Neal.
- One Life to Live: April 6, 1976 (1976) [Tim Siegel]: Dies from injuries he sustained after falling down a flight of stairs.
- Cutaway (2000 TV) [Red Line]: Commits suicide by removing his parachute while falling through the sky; after talking to Stephen Baldwin. (Thanks to Gary)
- Johnson County War (2001 mini-series) [Cain Hammett]: Jumps through the window of his burning cabin, shoots dead two of the horde of hired guns besieging him, but is then shot multiple times by Silas Weir Mitchell and a line of seven others. (Thanks to Brian)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.