Tom Baker (1934 - )
Not to be confused with (Late) Australian actor Tom Baker
- Nicholas and Alexandra (1971) [Rasputin]: Poisoned, shot in the back, and beaten by assassins. (The film gives no proof/mention that Rasputin was drowned in the river as it historically is).
- The Mutations (The Freakmaker) (1973) [Lynch]: It's been a long time since I've seen this movie, so my memory is vague, but I believe that he was beaten to death by the enraged circus "freaks."
- The Vault of Horror (Tales from the Crypt Part II) (1973) [Moore]: Hit by a car while crossing the street, caused by his "voodoo portrait" simultaneously being "mutilated" by a turpentine spill (he appears as a spirit unaware of his death stranded in limbo).
- The Golden Voyage of Sinbad (1974) [Koura]: Stabbed in the stomach during a swordfight with John Phillip Law (as he sneaks up behind him while invisible), then falls into a mystical fountain (which suddenly becomes a fountain of blood after he falls in).
- Frankenstein: The True Story (1973 TV) [Sea Captain]: Presumably murdered and thrown overboard (off-screen), along with his entire crew, by Michael Sarrazin. We only see his ship with all crew and all passengers gone, with the exception of Leonard Whiting and Michael Sarrazin, as well as the corpse of Nicola Pagett.
- The Curse of King Tut`s Tomb (1980 TV)
- Doctor Who: Logopolis (1981) [The Doctor]: Fatally injured in a fall from a radio tower during a struggle with Anthony Ainley; his body "regenerates" and transforms into Peter Davison. (I wasn't sure whether to include this or not, since it's only arguably the "death" of the Tom Baker incarnation of the character and not the death of the character itself, but in the end I decided to go ahead and list it.)
- Black Adder II: Potato (1986) [Captain Redbeard Rum]: Killed (off-screen) in a battle with Australian aborigines; we only learn what happened when Rowan Atkinson informs Miranda Richardson of his death after Rowan makes it safely back to England.
- Marple: Towards Zero (2007) [Frederick Treves]: Dies of a heart attack (off-screen) while climbing the staircase in his hotel; his body is shown lying on the floor afterwards. It's later revealed that Greg Wise had deliberately placed an "Out of Order" sign on the working elevator in the hopes of forcing Tom to overexert himself. (Thanks to Brian)
Video Game Deaths
- Cold Winter (2005) [John Grey]: Shot to death by his own men while sitting on a park bench.
- Ex-Mr. Lalla Ward.