Tom Atkins (1935 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Creepshow (1982) [Stan]: Bleeds to death from his throat when his son (Joe Hill) stabs a voodoo doll with a needle in its neck.
- Halloween III: Season of the Witch (1982) [Dr. Dan Challis]: Though he is alive at the end of the film, the final scene implies that he's about to be die in some way, so I'll list this as an implied death.
- The New Kids (1985) [Mac McWilliams]: Killed in a car accident (along with Jean De Baer) off-screen.
- Night of the Creeps (1986) [Detective Ray Cameron]: Burned to death when he lights his cigarette lighter in a gasoline-soaked basement to destroy the parasitic slug like creatures and the remaining possessed/zombified students (there is an alternative ending which shows him now charred and possessed by one or more of the surviving slug like parasites, which then come bursting out of his head decapitating him).
- Lethal Weapon (1987) [Michael Hunsaker]: Shot in the back by Gary Busey from a helicopter, while Tom is talking to Danny Glover.
- Maniac Cop (1988) [Frank McCrae]: Thrown out of a window by Robert Z'Dar: he lands on a taxi in the street below.
- Two Evil Eyes (1990) [Detective Grogan] Attacked by the undead Ramy Zada who Tom begins to shoot to no effect. The segment ends before his eventual fate is made clear.
- My Bloody Valentine (2009) [Sheriff Burke]: Jaw torn off when Jensen Ackles hits him in the mouth with a pickaxe.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Oz: Sonata de Oz (2003) [Mayor Wilson Lowen]: Stabbed to death by Matthew Cowles in the prison hospital.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notable Connections[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.