Titanic (1996 TV)
Directed: Robert Lieberman
The story of the 1912 sinking of the largest luxury liner ever built, the tragedy that befell over two thousand of the rich and famous as well as of the poor and unknown passengers aboard the doomed ship.
- Despite being the first Titanic movie showing the ship breaking in two, it was panned by Titanic historians and enthusiasts for the many historical inaccuracies and omissions of important people involved during the sinking of the Titanic.
- During the scenes featuring the flooding of the Titanic, the rushing water damaged the set causing the set to be badly damaged. During retakes, many extras were strategically placed to hold up the broken pieces.
- Doug Abrahams [Bartender Thomas Joe McCormack]
- Kevin Conway [Hudson Allison]
- Tim Curry [Simon Doonan]
- Stephen Dimopoulos [Chief Bell]
- Peter Gallagher [Wynn Park]
- Peter Haworth [Mr. Strauss]
- Matt Hill [Phillips]
- Scott Hylands [John Jacob Astor IV]
- Eric Keenleyside [Black Billy Jack]
- Kim Kondrashoff [Crewman at Steerage Gate]
- Lachlan Murdoch [Perry Jack]
- Gerard Plunkett [Fourth Officer Boxhall]
- George C. Scott [Captain Edward J. Smith]
- Malcolm Stewart [First Officer William Murdoch]