Timothy Hutton (1960 - )
Film Deaths:[edit | edit source]
- Taps (1981) [Brian Moreland]: Shot to death, along with Tom Cruise, by the National Guard, after Tom opens fire on them. (Thanks to Robert)
- Made in Heaven (1987) [Mike Shea/Elmo Barnett]:'"Mike" dies at the beginning of the movie; he then arrives in Heaven and is reincarnated as "Elmo." (I haven't seen this movie, but I'm familiar with the premise.)
- The Dark Half (1993) [Thad Beaumont/George Stark]: Playing a dual role as the writer "Thad Beaumont" and his alter-ego "George Stark," "Stark" is devoured by a flock of sparrows, leaving no trace behind. (Thanks to Binky)
- The General's Daughter (1999) [Colonel William Kent]: Commits suicide by blowing himself up after he steps on a "Bouncing Betty" land-mine.
- Secret Window (2004) [Ted Milner]: Hit in the face with a shovel by Johnny Depp, then hacked to death with the shovel, while Maria Bello looks on helplessly. (The DVD also includes an alternate ending in which the camera pans down beneath the ground to show Tim and Maria's bodies buried in the garden.) (Thanks to Robert)
- The Good Shepherd (2006) [Thomas Wilson]: Commits suicide (off-camera) by shooting himself in the head in his office; we hear the shot from off-screen, and his body is shown lying on the floor afterwards when his son (Austin Williams) comes in and finds him. (Thanks to ND)
TV Deaths:[edit | edit source]
- Public Morals: Pilot - A Fine Line (2015) [Mr. O]: Shot to death by Neal McDonough and his goons. His body is later taken and placed on a nearby beach to avoid any nearby suspicion.
- American Crime: Episode Eleven (2015) [Russ Skokie]: Dies of a heart attack.
- The Haunting of Hill House: Silence Lay Steadily (2018) [Hugh Crain]: Presumably dies when he willingly stays in the house to save the lives of his living children. He turns into his younger self, played by Henry Thomas, as he joins Carla Gugino and Victoria Pedretti's ghosts. His death isn't seen, but his fate is heavily implied.
Notable Connections:[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.