Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Timothy Hutton (1960 - )
- Taps (1981) [Brian Moreland]: Shot to death, along with Tom Cruise, by the National Guard, after Tom opens fire on them. (Thanks to Robert)
- Made in Heaven (1987) [Mike Shea/Elmo Barnett]:'"Mike" He rescues a woman and her children from a river, but drowns himself; he then arrives in Heaven and is reincarnated as "Elmo." (I haven't seen this movie, but I'm familiar with the premise.)
- The Dark Half (1993) [Thad Beaumont/George Stark]: Playing a dual role as the writer "Thad Beaumont" and his alter-ego "George Stark," "Stark" is devoured by a flock of sparrows, leaving no trace behind. (Thanks to Binky)
- City of Industry (1997) [Lee Egan]: Shot to death by Stephen Dorff. (Thanks to Bubbazanetti)
- The General's Daughter (1999) [Colonel William Kent]: Commits suicide by blowing himself up after he steps on a "Bouncing Betty" land-mine.
- Secret Window (2004) [Ted Milner]: Hit in the face with a shovel by Johnny Depp, then hacked to death with the shovel, while Maria Bello looks on helplessly. (The DVD also includes an alternate ending in which the camera pans down beneath the ground to show Tim and Maria's bodies buried in the garden.) (Thanks to Robert)
- The Good Shepherd (2006) [Thomas Wilson]: Commits suicide (off-camera) by shooting himself in the head in his office; we hear the shot from off-screen, and his body is shown lying on the floor afterwards when his son (Austin Williams) comes in and finds him. (Thanks to ND)
- Horror (2015) [Dr. White]: Shot to death by Bridget McGarry.
- Public Morals: Pilot - A Fine Line (2015) [Mr. O]: Shot to death by Neal McDonough and his goons. His body is later taken and placed on a nearby beach to avoid any nearby suspicion.
- American Crime: Episode Eleven (2015) [Russ Skokie]: Dies of a heart attack.
- The Haunting of Hill House: Silence Lay Steadily (2018) [Hugh Crain]: Dies when he agrees to remain in the house to save the lives of his living children. His death isn't seen, but Michiel Huisman stumbles upon his body as they say their goodbyes; Timothy's ghost then turns into his younger self (played by Henry Thomas) as he joins Carla Gugino and Victoria Pedretti's ghosts within the Red Room.