Timothy Dalton (1946 - )
- Wuthering Heights (1970) [Heathcliff]: Shot (we don't see exactly where he's hit) by Julian Glover; he dies shortly afterwards while crawling along the moors, following Anna Calder-Marshall's ghost.
- Mary, Queen of Scots (1971) [Lord Darnley]: Stabbed to death by Conspirators, after he survived the explosion when he was hiding in the castle.
- Chanel Solitaire (1981) [Boy Capel]: Killed (off-screen) in a car crash we learn of his death that Marie-France Pisier was informed by his parents.
- The Rocketeer (1991) [Neville Sinclair]: Killed in an explosion when he attempts to escape his burning zeppelin using the stolen rocket-pack, not knowing that Billy Campbell had removed the cover on a leak in the fuel line, causing it to bursts into flames and Timothy to crash into the "Hollywoodland" sign, destroying the last four letters. (Thanks to Michael)
- Made Men (1999) [Sheriff Dex Dreier]: Shot in the back by Michael Beach just as Timothy is about to shoot James Belushi. (Thanks to ND)
- Antony and Cleopatra (1983) [Marc Antony]: Commits suicide by throwing himself on his sword; he dies shortly afterwards, after being taken to Lynn Redgrave's side. (I haven't seen this version, but I'm familiar with Shakespeare's play.)
- Tales from the Crypt: Werewolf Concerto (1992) [Lokai]: Bitten on the throat (off-screen) by the vampire Beverly D'Angelo, after she impaled him through the back with a candelabra while he's in his werewolf form. (Thanks to Garrett)
- Cleopatra (1999 miniseries) [Julius Caesar]: Stabbed to death by Sean Pertwee, Bruce Payne and others the conspirators on the Senate steps.
- Hercules (2005) [Amphitryon]: Fatally injured in a battle with the hydra; he dies shortly afterward in Paul Telfer's arms in the river. (Thanks to ND) (Mythological inaccurate: Amphityron died fighting in battle with the Minyans with Heracles, who then destroyed the Minyan civilization in revenge.)
- Doctor Who: The End of Time Part 2 (2010) [Rassilon, Lord President of the Time Lords]: Electrocuted by John Simm's electric shock powers as Timothy is about to kill David Tennant.