Timothy Carey (1929 - 1994)
a.k.a. Tim Carey or Timothy Agoglia Carey
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- The Killing (1956) [Nikki Arcane]: Shot in the back by police while trying to make his getaway from the racetrack.
- Paths of Glory (1957) [Pvt. Maurice Ferol]: Executed by a firing squad, along with Ralph Meeker and Joe Turkel.
- One-Eyed Jacks (1961) [Howard Tetley]: Shot in the chest during a shoot-out with Marlon Brando in a saloon.
- Head (1968) [Lord High 'n Low]: Shot to death (along with the rest of his posse) with a cannon when Micky Dolenz fires it at them during a showdown in the street. (Played for comic effect.)
- Chesty Anderson, U.S. Navy (Anderson's Angels) (1976) [Vincent]: Commits suicide by jumping into an industrial trash-compactor after being cornered by Shari Eubank and Fred Willard.
- Fast-Walking (1982) [Bullet]: Thrown over the railing (off-screen) into the prison yard by another convict; his body is shown afterwards when James Woods rushes to the scene after hearing the noise.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- The Big Valley: Teacher of Outlaws (1966) [Preacher Clegg]: Shot in the chest in a shoot-out with lawmen during a robbery.
- Cimarron Strip: Big Jessie (1968) [Lobo]: Shot down by Stuart Whitman as he goes for his horse in the final shootout. (Thanks to Brian)
- Ellery Queen: The Adventure of Caesar's Last Sleep (1976) [Jay Bonner]: Shot in the chest in a shoot-out with Tom Reese; he then falls from the fire escape and dies while talking to Jim Hutton and David Wayne.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.