Tim Roth (1961 - )
Film Deaths Edit
- The Hit (1984) [Myron]: Shot in the eye by John Hurt. (Thanks to Val)
- Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead (1990) [Guildenstern]: Executed by hanging, along with Gary Oldman we only see a shot of the ropes drawing taut after they drop.
- Vincent & Theo (1990) [Vincent Van Gogh]: Commits suicide by shooting himself in the stomach.
- Jumpin' at the Boneyard (1992) [Manny]: Shot in the back. (Thanks to Valerie)
- Reservoir Dogs (1992) [Freddy Newandyke a.k.a. Mr. Orange]: Shot in the head (off-camera) by Harvey Keitel in the warehouse; we hear the shot after the camera pulls in to a close-up of Harvey after severly bleeding from a gunshot wound in the stomach by Suzanne Celeste and and in the chest by Lawrence Tierney. (Thanks to Val and Stephen)
- Rob Roy (1995) [Archibald Cunningham]: Slashed across the chest during a swordfight with Liam Neeson (almost cleaving him in two). (Thanks to Val and Stephen)
- Hoodlum (1997) [Dutch Schultz]: Shot to death by a hitman (Ed O'Ross) in a restroom. (Historically; Dutch was shot along with three other associates. They were gunned down by Charles Workman and Emanuel "Mendy" Weiss) (Thanks to Val)
- The Legend of 1900 (La Leggenda del pioanista sull'oceano) (1998) [Danny Boodmann T.D. Lemon Nineteen Hundred a.k.a. 1900]: Killed in an explosion on the ship. (Thanks to Valerie)
- The Million Dollar Hotel (2000) [Izzy Goldkiss]: Commits suicide by dropping off the side of a building. (Thanks to Valerie)
- Invincible (2001) Hersche Steinschneider a.k.a. Erik Jan Hanussen]: Shot repeatedly by Nazi soldiers. (Thanks to Valerie)
- The Musketeer (2001) [Febre, the Man in Black]: Stabbed to death by Justin Chambers. (Thanks to Valerie and Leanne)
- Killing Emmett Young (Emmett's Mark) (2002) [John Harrett a.k.a. Frank Dwyer]: Shot to death by Scott Wolf. (Thanks to Val)
- To Kill a King (2003) [Oliver Cromwell]: Dies of liver and kidney disease. (Thanks to Val)
- The Last Sign (2005) [Jeremy Macfarlane]: Killed in a car crash while driving drunk; he appears as a ghost afterwards. (Thanks to Valerie)
- Even Money (2006) [Victor]: Shot several times in the chest by Danny DeVito while Tim tries to shoot Kelsey Grammer in his house.
- Funny Games (2007) [George]: Shot to death (off-camera) by Michael Pitt; we only see Michael pointing the gun, followed by a scene of Michael and Brady Corbet taking the bound Naomi Watts out onto the boat. (See also Ulrich Muhe in the 1997 version.) (Thanks to ND)
- The Liability (2012) [Roy]: Presumably bleeds to death of his injuries (he is last seen being left outside a church by Jack O'Connell, who had accidentally shot him).
- The Hateful Eight (2015) [Oswaldo Mobray/English Pete Hicox]: Dies of blood loss (off-screen) after being shot in the chest by Walton Goggins (in retaliation for him shooting Walton) and later in the leg by Samuel L. Jackson; he is last seen writhing on the floor after Samuel shoots him.
- The Padre (2018) [Padre]: Dies from blood loss after being shot in the shoulder by Nick Nolte. He later succumbs to his injuries while driving his daughter (Valeria Henríquez) to safety.
TV Deaths Edit
- Murder With Mirrors (1985 TV) [Edgar Lawson]: Drowns in a lake when rowing a rotten boat which sinks under him in as he flees the police. (Thanks to Brian)
- Murder in the Heartland (1993 TV mini-series) [Charles Starkweather]: Executed in the electric chair. (Thanks to Valerie)
- Klondike: Part 3 (2014) [The Count]: Freezes to death (off-screen); his body is shown when Richard Madden and Tim Blake Nelson see it being dragged into town.
- Rillington Place: Reg (2016) [John Reginald Christie]: Executed by hanging. (See also Richard Attenborough in the 1971 film 10 Rillington Place.)
- Twin Peaks: Part 16 (2017) [Gary "Hutch" Hutchens]: Machine-gunned by Jonny Coyne (along with Jennifer Jason Leigh) after Jennifer tries to shoot Jonny.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.