Tim McIntire (1944 - 1986)
- American Hot Wax (1978) [Alan Freed]: Dies (off-screen) of uremia; the movie ends with a screen of text informing us of his death. (Thanks to Robert)
- Fast-Walking (1982) [Wasco]: Thrown over a railing in the prison by James Woods and Charles Weldon. (Thanks to Robert)
- Wagon Train: The Bleecker Story (1963) [Dave Bleecker]: Shot in the head by a cavalry sniper as he was trying to hold them at bay with a Gatling gun in a botched attempt to rob the gold depository within the fort.
- The F.B.I: The Animal (1966) [Lambert Hayes]: Accidently shot in the stomach by Charles Bronson.
- Kung Fu: An Eye for an Eye (1973) [Samuel Buchanan]: Shot by L.Q. Jones in a duel; he manages to shoot L.Q. in return before dying. (Thanks to Robert)
- Smile, Jenny, You're Dead (1974 TV) [Charley English]: Shot in the head (off-camera) by Zalman King in an elevator; we hear the gunshot over a shot of the closed elevator doors, and Tim's legs are shown sticking out through the doors after Zalman leaves the elevator.
- Mike Hammer: More Than Murder (1983) [Malcolm Dobbs]: Shot to death by Sam Groom when Tim walks back onstage for an encore.
- Brother of Holly McIntire.
- Ex-Mr. Kelly Jean Peters
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.