Til Schweiger (1963 - )
- Knockin' on Heaven's Door (1997) [Martin Brest]: Dies of a brain tumor while sitting on the beach. (Thanks to Neo)
- Judas Kiss (1998) [Ruben Rubenbauer]: Shot in the head by Simon Baker while sitting in the car with him; we only see the laser-sight appear on Til's head as he looks up, followed by an exterior shot of the car as Simon fires.
- The Replacement Killers (1998) [Ryker]: Shot in the head by Chow Yun-Fat during a shootout in a movie theatre, falling off a balcony
- Lara Croft, Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life (2003) [Sean]: Killed by one of the shadow guardian monsters in the forest, when it bites his head off (his headless body is later seen being thrown through the air). (Thanks to Vlabor)
- In Enemy Hands (2004) [Kapitan Jonas Herdt]: Killed by his own crew after he decides to surrender. (Thanks to Nick)
- King Arthur (2004) [Cynric]: Stabbed in the throat by Ioan Gruffudd, after Ioan throws his sword into Til's chest. (Thanks to Vlabor)
- Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo (2005) [Heinz Hummer]: Killed by Jeroen Krabbé. (Thanks to Nick)
- Der rote Baron (2008) [Werner Voss]: Killed in an air combat (off-screen).
- Inglourious Basterds (2009) [Sgt. Hugo Stiglitz]: Shot in the chest by Christian Berkel, in addition to being shot in the back by Petra Hartung, during shoot-out with German soldiers in a tavern. His body is shown again later on as Christoph Waltz investigates the scene. (Thanks to Adam, Graeme, John, and Tommy)
- The Three Musketeers (2011) [Cagilostro]: Drowned after getting caught in a wave when the musketeers flood his Venetian hall.
- This Means War (2012) [Karl Heinrich]: Killed in a car crash/explosion when Chris Pine and Tom Hardy shoot the headlights in Til's van as he drives towards them, triggering the airbag, causing him to collide with construction equipment and then rollover several times, finally falling over an incomplete overpass.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.