Thomas Kretschmann (1962 - )
- Stalingrad (1993) [Lieutenant Hans von Witzland]: Frozen to death.
- The Stendhal Syndrome (1996) [Alfredo Grossi]:
- Prince Valiant (1997) [Thagnar]: Stabbed in the chest and stomach at the end of a swordfight with Stephen Moyer (after the stabbing, it's unclear who stabbed who until Thomas collapses).
- Tease (Poison) (2000) [Johnny Krieger]: Stabbed to death by Mandy Schaffer while having sex with her in a hot tub.
- U-571 (2000) [Capt.-Lt. Gunther Wassner]: Beaten to death with a wrench by Jake Weber after Thomas tries to give away the submarine's position.
- Blade II (2002) [Damaskinos]: Throat torn out by his son (Luke Goss); his body turns to stone and breaks apart afterwards (Thomas was wearing heavy vampire makeup for the role).
- The Pianist (2002) [Captain Wilm Hosenfeld]: Dies (off-screen) in a Russian prison camp after the wars end. We learn of his death via screen text at the film's end.
- Downfall (Der Untergang) (2004) [Hermann Fegelein]: Machine-gunned by Igor Romanov on Bruno Ganz' orders, after Thomas leaves the bunker without permission.
- Head in the Clouds (2004) [Frans Bietrich]: Shot to death through a window by French resistance fighters.
- Resident Evil: Apocalypse (2004) [Major Timothy Cain]: Devoured by zombies, just before a nuclear bomb hits the city.
- Adolf Eichmann (Eichmann) (2007) [Adolf Eichmann]: Hanged for war crimes. (I haven't seen this film, but this was the fate of the real-life Eichmann)
- Next (2007) [Mr. Smith]: Shot in the head by Julianne Moore. This turns out to be one of Nicolas Cage's future visions; the movie ends before it plays out in reality, so it's unknown whether Thomas will still be killed or whether he'll be captured alive this time.
- Wanted (2008) [Cross]: Shot in the chest and neck by his son (James McAvoy), who was unaware of their relationship; he dies shortly after revealing to James about his true paternity.
- Transsiberian (2008) [Kolzak]: Shot in the forehead by Ben Kingsley.
- Hostel: Part III (2011) [Flemming]: Face impaled onto spikes by Kip Pardue with Thomas' car (having been placed so that he could use his body to drive over them), just as he wakes up from Kip repeatedly stabbing him.
- Dracula 3D (2012) [Dracula]: Staked through the heart and turns into dust. However, as the film ends the dust turns into a flying bat, suggesting that Thomas might return.
- Stalingrad (2013) [Kapitan Kan]: Dies when the building he is in collapses from a bombing run after already being mortally wounded from multiple gun shot wounds.
- Open Grave (2013) [Lukas]: Dies of head trauma after being hit on the head with a rock by Sharlto Copley, as Kretschmann was strangling him. He dies shortly afterwards with Copley be his side.
- Plastic (2014) [Marcel]: Dies of his injuries after Will Poulter accidentally crashes Thomas' car into Alfie Allen's as Ed Speleers holds him at gunpoint, although its unclear whether he succumbs because of the collision or his gunshot wound from Robbie Gee.
- Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015) [Strucker]: Executed (off-screen) in his cell by James Spader. His body is later shown in a photo on a tablet screen, with the word "peace" written in the background with Thomas's blood.
- Hitman: Agent 47 (2015) [Antoine LeClerq]: Killed in an explosion (along with his remaining cohorts) when Ciaran Hinds detonates a bomb-rigged inhaler, while Thomas is escaping in a helicopter holding Hinds captive.
- Central Intelligence (2016) [The Buyer]: Killed in a car crash, when Dwayne Johnson rams his vehicle into a wall at high speed as Thomas is trying to run down Kevin Hart.
- Stratton (2017) [Grigory Barovsky]: Killed in an explosion after Dominic Cooper throws a grenade next to him, while trying to release the done.
- Dragged Across Concrete (2018) [Lorentz Vogelmann]: Shot in the throat by Mel Gibson during a gunfight.
Video Game DeathsEdit
- 24: The Game (2006) [Max]: Shot to death by Kiefer Sutherland on a yacht after Thomas shoots and wounds Kiefer.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.