Theodore Bikel (1924 - 2015)
- The African Queen (1951) [First Officer]: Either drowned or killed in an explosion when the German ship is sunk.
- The Enemy Below (1957) ['Heinie' Schwaffer]: Fatally wounded when the U-boat is hit by a shell; he dies shortly after being carried into a lifeboat by Curt Jurgens and Robert Mitchum. (Thanks to Tony)
- I Bury the Living (1958) [Andy McKee]: Dies of a heart attack from fright after hallucinating that his victims have come back from the dead for revenge.
- I Want to Live! (1958) [Carl Palmberg]: Dies (off-screen) of an unspecified illness in the hospital; we only learn about his death when Susan Hayward mentions it after the fact.
- The Angry Hills (1959) [Dimitrios Tassos]: Killed by Sebastian Cabot. (Thanks to Gordon)
- 200 Motels (1971) [Rance Muhammitz/Dave]: Playing a dual role, "Rance" explodes when Jimmy Carl Black stabs him in the buttocks with a needle, popping him like a balloon. (Played for comic effect.) (Thanks to Robert)
- Shadow Conspiracy (1997) [Professor Pochenko]: Shot in the head by Stephen Lang while Theodore is talking to Charlie Sheen in the street. (Thanks to Matthew)
- ABC Stage 67: Noon Wine (1966) [Homer T. Hatch]: Hacked to death with an axe by Jason Robards. (Thanks to Gordon)
- Murder, She Wrote: The List of Yuri Lermentov (1991) [Yuri Lermentov]: Bludgeoned to death with a statue by Brian McNamara in Angela Lansbury's hotel room; the murder is shown in a flashback later on as Angela explains what happened. (Thanks to Dignan)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.