The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003)
Director: Marcus Nispel
After picking up a traumatized young hitchhiker, five friends find themselves stalked and hunted by a deformed chainsaw-wielding killer and his family of equally psychopathic killers.
- The only time we actually get to see Leatherface's "real" face.
- Film critic Roger Ebert gave this film a rare Zero stars rating.
- Erica Leerhsen screamed so loudly during her screen test that people in other parts of the building called the police to report that a woman was being attacked.
- To avoid an NC-17 rating in the USA, the more graphic shots of Morgan's death were cut. The original version of the scene featured the shot of the chainsaw slicing into his crotch and then having intestines and blood falling out of him. The cut version cuts away when the chainsaw is about to cut him and totally cuts out the intestines falling from his body. The hitchhiker death scene was also cut severely. The original scene has her ear flying off of her head and blood and brain matter being more dark in color and more in amount flying out of her head.
- Eric Balfour [Kemper]
- R. Lee Ermey [Charlie Hewitt/Sheriff Hoyt]
- Harry Jay Knowles [Victim]
- Jonathan Tucker [Morgan]
- Mike Vogel [Andy]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.