The Murdoch Mysteries (TV series; 2004)
Followed by Murdoch Mysteries (2008 series)
Summary[edit | edit source]
Police inspector William Murdoch (Peter Outerbridge) investigates murders and other crimes in 1890s Toronto.
Male Deaths[edit | edit source]
- William B. Davis (Episode 1.1: Except the Dying)
- Philip Graeme (Episode 1.2: Poor Tom Is Cold)
- Michael Kanev (Episode 1.3: Under the Dragon's Tail)
- Peter Mooney (Episode 1.3: Under the Dragon's Tail)
- Richard Zeppieri (Episode 1.1: Except the Dying)
Female Deaths[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.