The Lone Ranger (2013)
Director: Gore Verbinski
- W. Earl Brown [Mustached Ranger]
- Robert Baker [Navarro]
- James Badge Dale [Dan Reid]
- William Fichtner [Butch Cavendish]
- James Frain [Barret]
- Armie Hammer [James Reid] (revived)
- Damon Herriman [Ray]
- Matt O'Leary [Skinny Kyle]
- Barry Pepper [Captain Jay Fuller]
- Leon Rippy [Collins]
- Lew Temple [Hollis]
- Harry Treadaway [Frank]
- Tom Wilkinson [Latham Cole]
- Quentin Tarantino named this movie as one of his ten favorites films of 2013.
- This film is one of the biggest financial flops of all time, and lost the studio between 94 and 119 million dollars.
- Tonto means "fool" in Spanish and Italian. In Spanish versions of this film, Tonto is renamed Toro, which means "bull."
- In an interview, him to avoid stepping on him. A clip of the fall shows the horse clearly jumping over Depp, and detaching him from the saddle. Depp suffered only minor bruises and scrapes, but says it could have been a lot worse if the horse had stepped on him.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.