The Living Daylights (1987)
Director: John Glen
James Bond is living on the edge to stop an evil arms dealer from starting another world war. Bond crosses all seven continents in order to stop the evil Whitaker and General Koskov.
- This was the first of two films to feature Timothy Dalton as James Bond.
List still incomplete
- Joe Don Baker (Brad Whitaker)
- John Bowe (Colonel Feyador)
- Derek Hoxby (Sergeant Stagg)
- Michael Percival (Chef)
- John Rhys-Davies (General Leonid Pushkin) (faked)
- Carl Rigg (Imposter 00)
- Frederick Warder (Agent 004)
- Thomas Wheatley (Saunders)
- Andreas Wisniewski (Necros)
Note: Jeroen Krabbe's death is often in backstory only, it just shows him being arrested.