The Final Destination (2009)
Director: David R. Ellis
After a young man's premonition of a deadly race-car crash helps saves the lives of his peers, Death sets out to collect those who evaded their end.
- The car that crashes at the speedway has the number 666 on it.
- The film's opening titles recreates death scenes from all three of the previous Final Destination films.
- Contains 11 deaths scenes, the most of any film in the series.
- During the car wash scene, Haley Webb actually broke the car window when she was pounding on it. The editors left the shot in.
- The first Final Destination film not to feature Tony Todd, due to his scheduling conflicts with Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009).