Than Wyenn (1919 - 2015)
- The Money Trap (1965) [Phil Kenny]: Shot (off-screen) by Joseph Cotten while trying to rob the safe in Joseph's office; he dies in the ambulance shortly afterwards while talking to Glenn Ford.
- The Twilight Zone: Execution (1960) [Paul Johnson]: Hanged when he accidentally activates the time machine and materializes in the noose that Albert Salmi had disappeared from in 1880.
- Thriller: The Innocent Bystanders (1962) [Vane]: Killed (off-screen) by George Kennedy on John Anderson's order to eliminate Than as a loose end in their illegal operation. We see George approaching him menacingly as the scene cuts away.
- Burke's Law: Who Killed Harris Crown? (1963) [Harris Crown]: Killed in a car crash after Gene Nelson tampered with the breaks.
- The Big Valley: Legend of a General Part 2. (1966) [Mateo]: Shot by Richard Long during the ambush on Nehemiah Persoff. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Big Valley: Image Of Yesterday (1967) [Bill Brady]: Given a beating by Dan O'Herlihy's men and then killed when dragged around behind a horse. (Thanks to Brian)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.