Terry Moore (1929 - )
a.k.a Judy Ford or Helen Koford
- Platinum High School (Rich, Young and Deadly: Trouble at Sixteen) (1960) [Jennifer Evans]: Eaten by sharks after she jumps overboard from Dan Duryea's boat.
- Why Must I Die? (1960) [Lois King]: Executed (off-screen) in the electric chair after being wrongfully accused of murdering Phil Harvey. We only get to see Terry being strapped into the chair and the confirmation of her execution when Debra Paget confesses to the murder.
- Rawhide: Incident of the Tumbleweed Wagon (1959) [Dallas]: Shot in the chest by her husband (Val Dufour) as she was holding him at bay with a pistol to keep him from murdering Eric Fleming and Clint Eastwood . She dies moments later in Eric's arms as Clint looks on.
- Matt Houston: A Novel Way to Die (1983) [Emily Armor]: Shot to death (through a makeshift pillow-silencer) in her hotel room.
- Ex-Mrs. Glenn Davis (former Los Angeles Rams halfback).
- Ex-Mrs Howard Hughes (marriage disputed by Hughes' estate).
- Mother of Grant Cramer.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.