The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Terry Kiser (1939 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- An Eye for an Eye (1981) [Dave Pierce]: He is shot in the chest at night in a side alley. He is then crushed between the car of one of Christopher Lee's henchmen and another one when the same henchman drives into the back alley. Dave also catches fire during the crash of the cars.
- Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood (1988) (1988) [Dr. Crews]: Slashed to death with a tree-trimming power saw by Jason (Kane Hodder) in the woods. (Thanks to Wen)
- Weekend at Bernie's (Hot and Cold) (1989) [Bernie Lomax]: Injected with an overdose of drugs by Don Calfa in Terry's beach house; his body is shown throughout the rest of the movie as Andrew McCarthy and Jonathan Silverman attempt to conceal his death by making him "look alive." He is also re-animated by voodoo in the sequel Weekend at Bernie's II (Played for comic effect.) (Thanks to Wen)
- Mannequin 2: On the Move (1991) [Count Spretzle/Sorcerer]: "Count Spretzle" is transformed into a mannequin when Kristy Swanson places the cursed necklace on him, then shattered when he falls from a hot-air balloon. The glued-together mannequin is shown on display in a museum afterwards. (Thanks to Neil)
- Mask Maker (Maskerade) (2010) [Mr. Peck]: Possibly fatally beaten by Jonathan Breck. We last see Terry wounded and talking to Nikki Deloach; it's suggested but not definitively established whether his injuries are fatal.
Television Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Private Eye: Both Sides of the Same Coin (1987) [Eddie Saperstein]: Shot in the chest by Jeff McCracken (off-screen); his body is shown alongside Debra Feuer's body when Michael Woods sees them.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.