Terrence Howard (1969 - )
Deaths in Film[edit | edit source]
- Mr. Holland's Opus (1995) [Louis Russ]: Killed in combat (off-screen) in Vietnam; we only see his funeral afterwards. (Thanks to Sonya)
- Four Brothers (2005) [Lt. Green]: Shot repeatedly by Josh Charles outside a bar after Terrence discovers Josh's corruption; Josh then makes it look like a gang killing. (Thanks to ND, Sonya and Steve)
- Idlewild (2006) [Trumpy]: Shot in the back by Andre Benjamin just as Terrence is about to shoot Antwan A. 'Big Boi' Patton in a crowded nightclub, after Terrence had already shot Paula Patton. (Thanks to ND)
- The Princess and the Frog (2009; animated) [James]: Dies (off-screen) of unspecified circumstances during World War I; his death is implied by a picture of him in uniform on his daughter's (voiced by Anika Noni Rose) nightstand.
- Dead Man Down (2013) [Alphonse Hoyt]: Shot repeatedly by James Biberi (when they both shoot each other) as Noomi Rapace looks on in shock. His body is later seen when Colin Farrell discovers him.
- Lee Daniels' The Butler (2013) Howard was shot to death (off-screen); his death is revealed when James Hallowey tells Gloria Gaines.
- Sabotage (2014) [Julius "Sugar" Edmonds]: Crushed/decapitated when his SUV crashes into a parked truck at the end of a car chase with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Olivia Williams.
- Term Life (2016) [Sheriff Braydon]: Shot in the back during a shootout.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Hawaii Five-0: I Ka Wa Mamua (2012) [Billy]: Shot to death by Scott Caan, to finish him off after being shot and stabbed in the chest with a meat cleaver during a struggle with Scott.
- Wayward Pines: Our Town, Our Law (2015) [Sheriff Pope]: Shot in the head by Matt Dillon by the town's perimeter fence, after Charlie Tahan hits Terrence with a truck to stop Terrence from killing Matt. Terrence's body is then grabbed and taken outside the fence by one of the aberrations.
Notable Connections[edit | edit source]
- Grandson of Minnie Gentry
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.