Terrence 'T.C.' Carson (1958 - )
- Final Destination 2 (2003) [Eugene Dix]: Killed in an explosion in his hospital room when Ali Larter opens the door, accidentally causing a spark that ignites the oxygen leaking from his respirator. (Putting aside the fact that oxygen only causes other things to burn faster and doesn't ignite or explode itself...) (Thanks to Germboygel)
T.V. Show DeathsEdit
- Black Lightning: And Then the Devil Brought the Plague: The Book of Green Light (2018) [Eldrige]: Likely died off-screen from dehydration/starvation after being paralyzed when his son (Marvin "Krondon" Jones III) breaks his spine during a hug.
Video Game DeathsEdit
- Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (2005) [Mace Windu]: Stabbed in the stomach with a lightsaber by Matt Lucas , whom then kicks him out of the window.
- Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror (2006) [Stuart Coleman a.k.a. Touchstone]: Falls to his death after being dropped from a cliff by James Arnold Taylor.
- God of War II (2007) [Kratos]: Stabbed to death by Corey Burton, comes back to life after breaking out of the Underworld.
- God of War III (2010) [Kratos]: Commits suicide by stabbing himself with the Blade of Olympus instead of hitting Erin Torpey with it. However, in a post-credits scene, Terrence’s body has disappeared from his death site, later revealed in the 2018 video game that he was brought back to life,
- TRON: Evolution: Battle Grids (2010) [Calchus]: Derezzed by Blaze (voiced by Nolan North by being hit by his Lightcycle.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.