Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)
Director: James Cameron
- Xander Berkeley (Todd Voight)
- Terrence Evans (Tanker Truck Driver)
- Takao Komine (Galleria janitor)
- Joe Morton (Miles Dyson)
- Robert Patrick (T-1000)
- Arnold Schwarzenegger (Terminator)
- Don Stanton (Lewis the Guard)
- Charles A. Tamburro (Police Chopper Pilot)
- J. Rob Jordan (Pickup Truck Driver)
- Leslie Hamilton Gearren (Twin Sarah)
- Jenette Goldstein (Janelle Voight)
- Linda Hamilton (Sarah Connor)
- Linda Hamilton learned to pick locks for the scene in the mental hospital where she does precisely that with a paperclip.
- Until The Bourne Ultimatum (2007), this was the only sequel to win an Academy Award when the previous installment(s) received no nomination.
- Production took sufficiently long, that Edward Furlong visibly aged during the shoot. He is clearly much younger in the desert, for instance, than in other scenes. His voice began to break, and had to be pitched to one level in post-production.
- Robert Patrick trained in a rigorous running regime in order to be able to appear to run at high speeds without showing fatigue on film.
- Given Arnold Schwarzenegger's fifteen million dollar salary, and his total of seven hundred words of dialogue, he was paid 21,429 dollars per word. "Hasta la vista, baby" cost 85,716 dollars.
- Held the world record for highest opening-weekend gross of an R-rated film (with 52,306,548 dollars) until Matrix Reloaded (2003).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.