Teri Hatcher (1964 - )
- The Cool Surface (1994) [Dani Payson]: Stabbed (off-camera) by Robert Patrick; we only hear, rather than see, the stabbing. Her body (just her face, actually) is shown afterwards as he packs her body in a trunk.
- Heaven's Prisoners (1996) [Claudette Rocque]: Shot three times (once in her left arm, once in her left breast and once in the chest) by Eric Roberts, sending her flying on her back, shattering the glass window behind while Alec Baldwin watches on shock.
- Tomorrow Never Dies (1997) [Paris Carver]: Strangled (off-screen) by Vincent Schiavelli in her hotel room (who sets it up too look like a murder-suicide); her body is shown afterwards when Pierce Brosnan discovers her. (Thanks to Tina)
- Coraline (2009; animated) [Mother/Other Mother]: Playing a dual role in the two realms, the "Other Mother" presumably dies (off-screen) after failing to capture Dakota Fanning's life force. ("Mother" survives the movie.) (Thanks to Tommy)
- MacGyver: The Secret of Parker House (1988) [Penny Parker/Betty Parker]: Playing a dual role, "Betty" is pushed out of a window by Arlen Dean Snyder thirty years before the story begins; she only appears in various pictures that Ray Young had collected. "Penny" survives, obviously.
- Dead in the Water (1991) [Laura Stewart]: Murdered off-screen, exact method unclear. Her body is shown in the morgue.
- Lois & Clark: And the Answer Is... (1995) [Lois Lane]: Temporarily frozen to death when Dean Cain uses his super-breath on her, in order to make Maurice Godin believe she's dead. Dean later uses his powers to revive her. (Thanks to Neil)
- Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman: Seconds (1996) [Lois Lane/Lois' Clone]: Playing a dual role as the original "Lois" and her clone, the clone is blasted by John Shea's molecular-disruptor ray during a struggle with John; she dies shortly afterwards while talking to Dean Cain. (The original "Lois" survives the episode.) (Thanks to Neil)
- Smallville: Abandoned (2010) [Ella Lane]: Teri appears on TV in a recording on a videotape sent to her daughter Erica Durance before she died off-screen.
- Supergirl: Nevertheless, She Persisted (2017) [Rhea]: Turned to stone then disintegrates into dust when Melissa Benoist activates a device that disperses lead, which is lethal to Teri's alien race; She dies while pleading with her son (Chris Wood) to help her.
- Ex-Mrs. Jon Tenney
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.