Temuera Morrison (1960 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- From Dusk Till Dawn 3: The Hangman's Daughter (1999) [The Hangman]: Turned into a vampire and (presumably later killed) by Ara Celi after Morrison kills Sonia Braga.
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones (2002) [Jango Fett/Clone Troopers]: "Jango Fett" is decapitated with a lightsaber by Samuel L. Jackson during the arena battle scene. Many Clone Troopers are killed during the climactic battle scene.
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (2005) [Commander Cody/Clone Troopers]: Portrays several Clone Troopers who are killed in battle throughout the course of the movie. "Commander Cody" survives the movie.
- The Immortal Voyage of Captain Drake (2009) [Don Sandovate]: Dies at the very end (I don't remember the details just remember him vaguely encountering a fatality).
- The Marine 2 (2009) [Damo]: Killed in an explosion when he fires a flare gun at leaked fuel, causing the fuel barrels to explode at the end of a fight with Ted DiBiase.
- Green Lantern (2011) [Abin Sur] Dies of his wounds due to his ship crash landing on Earth while talking to Ryan Reynolds (for this role Morrison was wearing heavy alien makeup). His body is later recovered and being study by Peter Sarsgaard.
- The Scorpion King 3: Battle for Redemption (2012) [Ramusan]: Dies from head trauma (or related injuries) after Billy Zane bashes Morrison's head in with his own metallic sacred book. Morrison succumbs to death later in the film.
- Hard Target 2 (2016) [Madden]: Shot by Robert Knepper when Robert tries to shoot Scott Adkins in the back and Scott turns around to use Temuera as a shield.
- Moana (2016; animated) [Chief Tui Waialiki]: Consumed by the island's blight along with Sina Waialiki (Nicole Scherzinger) in a nightmare that Moana (Auli'i Cravalho) has. He survives the movie in reality.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Spartacus: Gods of the Arena: Missio (2011) [Ulpius, The Doctore] Stabbed in the stomach by Peter Mensah in a duel.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.