Ted White (1927 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- The Alamo (1960) [Tennessean]: As one of the band that followed John Wayne to Texas; Ted is killed along with the rest of the Alamo defenders as the fort was overrun by Mexican forces.
- Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter (1984) [Jason Voorhees]: Slashed in the head with his own Machete by Kimberly Beck, (he then falls on it). He's later hacked to death with the machete (off-camera) by Corey Feldman, as he starts to twitch. (The character was brought back to life in the 1986 sequel Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives, with C.J. Graham taking over the role, but at the time, this was intended to be Jason's "real" death, unlike others). (Ted was behind heavy makeup for this role)
- Romancing the Stone (1984) [Grogan] Has a knife thrown into his chest by Kymberly Herrin . This turns out to be a novel within the film being narrated by Kathleen Turner.
- Silverado (1985) [Hoyt]: Shot by Danny Glover while trying to sneak up on him, causing him to fall off a roof.
- Quiet Cool (1986) [Ellis]: Hanged when Adam Coleman Howard loops a rope around Ted's neck and pushes him off a rooftop, just as Ted is about to shoot James Remar.
- Downtown (1990) [Goon]: Shot in the back in a shoot-out with the cops.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.