Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Ted Raimi (1965 - )
- Evil Dead II (1987) [Possessed Henrietta]: Playing an undead/possessed woman (under heavy make-up, of course), "she" is shot in the head with a shotgun by Bruce Campbell.
- Intruder (1989) (Night Crew: The Final Checkout) [Produce Joe]: Stabbed in the back of the head by Dan Hicks while Ted is chopping produce in the grocery store; his body is shown again later on when Elizabeth Cox discovers him.
- Shocker (1989) [Roy 'Pac Man' Stewart]: Slashed to death (off-screen) by Mitch Pileggi (possessing Sam Scarber's body). His body is shown afterwards when Peter Berg discovers him in a closet.
- Darkman (1990) [Rick]: Run over by a lorry after Liam Neeson shoves Ted's head up through a manhole after interrogating him in the sewers.
- Wishmaster (1997) [Ed Finney]: Crushed to death when Joseph Pilato accidentally drops a large crate from a crane. (His death is later undone after Tammy Lauren tricks Andrew Divoff into undoing Andrew's release.)
- The Grudge (2004) [Alex]: Killed (off-screen) by the supernatural forces, after he encounters Yoko Maki's ghost/zombie. We only see his horrified expression before the scene cuts to Yoko; a subsequent news radio report confirms his death.
- Tales from the Crapper (2004) [Next Door Neighbor]: Impaled through the rectum with a rubber chicken by Julie Strain at a party. (Played for comic effect.)
- My Name is Bruce (2007) [Mills Todner/Wing/Sign Painter]: Playing a triple role, "Wing" is decapitated by James J. Peck as Bruce Campbell, Taylor Sharpe, and Grace Thorson look on in horror. "Sign Painter" has his throat slit by James; he dies after changing the number on the town's population sign to subtract himself. ("Mills" survives the movie.) (Played for comic effect.)
- Midnight Meat Train (2008) [Randle Cooper]: Bludgeoned to death with a hammer (knocking Ted's eyes out of his head) by Vinnie Jones in the subway car, while Dan Callahan and Stephanie Mace look on in horror.
- Angel of Death (2009) [Norton]: Accidentally decapitated by a shotgun blast to the head by Justin Huen as he's running away through a field, despite being bound and gagged.
- Twin Peaks: Vacations and Relations (1991) [Rusty Tomaski, Heavy Metal Youth]: Shot in the chest with an arrow by Kenneth Welsh, after Kenneth gets Ted to get inside a giant papier-mache chess piece. His body is shown afterwards (sticking out of the chess piece) when the police discover it inside a gazebo, and again at the start of the following episode (The Path to the Black Lodge).
- Xena, Warrior Princess: Been There, Done That (1997) [Joxer]: While caught in a time loop, he dies several times (but always returns when the day restarts in the morning). (1) Stabbed to death in a swordfight with a couple of villagers. (2) Shot with arrows (along with Lucy Lawless and Renee O'Connor) after he insults both feuding families in an attempt to unite them. (3) Impaled through the chest when Lucy throws her chakram at him in her anger over their previous death.
- Xena, Warrior Princess: Eve (2000) [Joxer]: Stabbed through the chest by Adrienne Wilkinson.
- Ash vs Evil Dead: Second Coming (2016) [Possessed Henrietta]: Head chainsawed off by Bruce Campbell.
- Deadwax: Part Six (2018) [Ian Ullman]: Explodes off-screen after listening to the cursed record. His remains are seen when Hannah Gross and Evan Gamble discover them splattered all over his workshop.
- Creepshow: Model Kid/Public Television of the Dead (2021) [Ted Raimi]: Presumably killed along with the other people possessed by the Necronomicon (Peter Leake and Coley Campany) after Mark Ashworth closes and locks the book.
Ted Raimi (with Julie Strain) in Tales from the Crapper
Brother of Sam Raimi