Ted Levine (1957 - )
- The Silence of the Lambs (1991) [Jame Gumb a.k.a. Buffalo Bill]: Shot repeatedly in the chest by Jodie Foster after he stalks her in the dark while wearing night-vision goggles. The stalking is shown from his point-of-view until she turns and fires after hearing him cock his gun; his body is shown lying on the floor immediately afterwards.
- Nowhere to Run (1993) [Mr. Dunston]: Shot to death by Jean-Claude Van Damme.
- Heat (1995) [Bosko]: Shot to death by Val Kilmer during the big shoot-out following the bank robbery.
- Wild Wild West (1999) [General 'Bloodbath' McGrath]: Shot by Kenneth Branagh; he dies shortly after Salma Hayek, Kevin Kline and Will Smith discover him.
- The Truth About Charlie (2002) [Emil Zadapec]: Dies of a heart attack on the train, after seeing Tim Robbins (whom Ted thought was dead); he collapses on Mark Wahlberg as he dies.
- The Hills Have Eyes (2006) [Big Bob Carter]: Burned to death by Billy Drago and Robert Joy, after being crucified (his body is later seen seated at a table with a flag in his skull).
- Banshee Chapter (2013) [Thomas Blackburn]: Commits suicide by shooting himself in the head, while Katia Winter watches in horror.
- Deep Dark Canyon (2013) [Bloom Towne]: Presumably killed along with his sons (Nick Eversman and Spencer Treat Clark) during a stand-off with the police/lynch mob as they drive through the barn they were holding up in. (The film ends as they're driving towards the police/lynch mob firing their guns).
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (2018) [Ken Wheatley]: Eaten by the Indoraptor, after it bites his arm off while he attempts to extract a tooth from it while seemingly tranquilized in its cage, as Toby Jones watches in horror.
- Detonator (Death Train) (1993) [Alex Tierney]: Shot in the head with a gun inside of a video camera by Alexandra Paul.
- Moby Dick (1998 TV Mini-Series) [Starbuck]: Drowned when the whale rams into the Pequod.
- Hell on Wheels: Pilot (2011) [Daniel Johnson] Throat slit by Common.
- Ray Donovan: Goodbye Beautiful (2016) [Bill Primm]: Shot to death (off-screen) by Jon Voight. The episode ends with Jon simply pointing his gun at Ted, but his death is confirmed in a conversation Jon has in the following episode.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.