Tcheky Karyo (1953 - )
- Le Marginal (1983) [Francis Pierron]: Shot two times in the stomach by Daniel Breton, his body is shown when Jean-Paul Belmondo discovers him.
- Mad Love (1985) [Micky]: Machine-gunned to death by the hitmens in a shoot-out.
- Bleu comme l'enfer (1986) [Frank]: Injured in an explosion with dynamites launched by Lambert Wilson while tries to shoot Myriem Roussel, he dies on the way with Myriem by his side.
- Vincent et moi (1990) [Vincent van Gogh]: Commits suicide by shooting himself in the stomach.
- 1492: Conquest of Paradise (1992) [Pinzon]: Dies of sickness off-screen. His body is later shown with his family around him.
- Nostradamus (1994) [Nostradamus]: Dies off-screen of an edema, his death is reported by the on-screen text at the end of the film.
- La Cité de la peur (1994) [Monsieur Jacques, the first projectionist]: Stabbed to death offscreen with a sickle by Youri the communist killer while Tcheky talk with his wife on the phone in the projection room. (Played for comic effect).
- Crying Freeman (1995) [Det. Netah]: Shot/stabbed to death by Yoko Shimada as Karyo tries to kill Mark Dacascos and Julie Condra.
- GoldenEye (1995) [Defense Minister Dimitri Mishkin]: Shot in the head by Gottfried John as Pierce Brosnan and Izabella Scorupco look on in shock.
- Dobermann (1997) [Inspecteur Sauveur Cristini a.k.a the hyena]: Hit by a trash can after Vincent Cassel pushes his head out of a car whilst driving at high speed after shoving his face repeatedly onto the road. His body is later seen lying sprawled in a gutter after being dumped out of a car.
- Habitat (1997) [Hank Symes]: Consumed by one of the organisms.
- Like a Fish Out of Water (1999) [BB]: Bitten in the throat by a unknown killer in a hotel.
- The Messenger: The Story of Joan of Arc (1999) [Jean de Dunois]: Died off-screen on 24 November 1468.
- Kiss of the Dragon (2001) [Insp. Jean-Pierre Richard]: Dies of a brain aneurysm when Jet Li sticks an acupuncture needle into the back of his neck trapping all his body's blood in his head making him bleed from all his orifices.
- The Core (2003) [Dr. Serge Leveque]: Sacrifices himself while in the compartment in order to save the nuclear launch, getting crushed by extreme pressure.
- A Very Long Engagement (2004) [Captain Favourier]: Killed during a battle with German soldiers; he dies shortly after talking to Albert Dupontel.
- The Gravedancers (2006) [Vincent Cochet]: Presumably dies off-screen after being fatally injured in an explosion when the ghost burn Marcus Thomas while Tcheky tries to break the door to save Marcus while Dominic Purcell and Clare Kramer watch in horror.
- The Lark Farm (2007) [Aram Avakian]: Decapitated off-screen by Hristo Chopov with a sword when we see the blood splash on a wall while Arsinée Khanjian look in shock.
- Les Lyonnais (2011) [Serge Suttel]: Commits suicide off-screen by shooting himself after talking to Gérard Lanvin in a barn, towards the end of movie.
- De guerre lasse (2014) [Armand]: Shot in the back of the neck by Jalil Lespert after shooting everyone in a restaurant.
- La Résistance de l'air (2015) [Armand Cavelle]: Died off-screen of unspecified circumstances in his apartment when his son Reda Kateb Johan Heldenbergh as well as the police and paramedics arrive at the scene, his body is shown in a coffin during his funeral.
- Sketch Artist (1992 TV) [Paul Korbel]: Shot twice by Sean Young after she learns he was cheating on her.
- From the Earth to the Moon (1998 series) [Georges Méliès]: Dies of old age/natural causes in between the 1902 scenes and the 1972 scenes.
- Arabian Nights (2000) [Black Coda]: Stabbed to death by Amira Casar with one of the noble’s swords during the climax of a dance.
- Les Rois maudits (2005 mini-serie) [Philip the Fair]: Dies of a stroke during a hunt at Pont-Sainte-Maxence in the Forest of Halatte on 29 November 1314.
- No Limit: Chemical Pain (2013) [Franck Koskas]: Stabbed in the stomach by Vincent Elbaz during a knife fight.
- Section Zéro (2016 S1 Ep8) [Franck Varnove]: Commits suicide off-screen by shooting himself in the head with his gun.
Mr. Isabel Pasco.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.