Taylor Kitsch (1981 - )
- Snakes on a Plane (2006) [Kyle]: Bitten on the throat (and elsewhere) by snakes while making out with Samantha McLeod in the airplane lavatory. Their bodies are shown again afterwards when Flex Alexander opens the door and they fall on him.
- The Bang Bang Club (2010) [Kevin Carter]: Commits suicide by carbon monoxide poisoning
- Savages (2012) [Chon]: Commits suicide by injecting himself with a drug overdose, so that he, Blake Lively, and Aaron Taylor-Johnson can all die together; this turns out to be an elaborate fantasy in Blake's mind, and he survives the movie in reality. (Thanks to Tommy and Tim)
- Lone Survivor (2013) [Michael Murphy]: Shot in the back by Taliban forces while looking over the landscape after already being wounded by being shot numerous times.
- American Assassin (2017) [Ghost]: Stabbed in the neck by Dylan O'Brien when he punches the base of the blade at the end of a struggle.
- Only the Brave (2017) [Chris MacKenzie]: Killed in the fire (off-screen) as Taylor and other firefighters tries to cover themselves in the sheet to protect themselves but the fire got overpower.
- 21 Bridges (2019) [Ray Jackson]: Dies of blood loss after being shot in the stomach and chest by Chadwick Boseman during a shootout.
- The Normal Heart (2014) [Bruce Niles]: Dies (off-screen) of complications from HIV/AIDS; his death is indicated at the end of the film when Jim Parsons symbolically removes Taylor's card from his Rolodex and puts it in a pile with those of his many other dead friends.
- True Detective: Black Maps and Motel Rooms (2015) [Officer Paul Woodrugh]: Shot twice in the back by James Frain.
- Waco: Day 51 (2018) [David Koresh]: Shot in the head by Paul Sparks, at his own request, while Taylor and Paul are trapped in a burning building.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.