Taye Diggs (1971 - )
Deaths in FilmEdit
- The Way of the Gun (2000) [Jeffers]: Shot in the throat by Dylan Kussman with a hidden gun, while Taye is holding a gun on Dylan, Juliette Lewis, and a baby. (Thanks to Felecia and ND)
- Equilibrium (2002) [Andrew Brandt]: Slashed to death with a katana (causing his face to slide off) by Christian Bale. (Thanks to Felecia, Joe, and ND)
- Drum (2004) [Henry Nxumalo]: Stabbed to death by an unknown assailant. (Thanks to ND)
- Slow Burn (2005) [Jeffrey Sykes]: Shot repeatedly in the back and neck by Ray Liotta as Taye is trying to escape having shot two cops (his body is later seen when Ray goes to check on him). (Thanks to ND)
- Dylan Dog: Dead of Night (2011) [Vargas]: Stabbed in the back with a cursed dagger by Anita Briem; his body is then possessed/transformed into a demon (Brian Steele). His body returns to his original form after the demon is destroyed, having been struck by lightning and impaled. (Thanks to ND)
- River Runs Red (2018) [Judge Charles Coleman, Sr.]: Shot in the back beside George Lopez by local police minutes after executing Luke Hemsworth in retaliation for Luke and Gianni Capaldi executing their sons.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.