The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Tatsuo Endo (1928 - 2012)
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Zatoichi's Flashing Sword (Zatôichi abare tako) (1964) [Boss Yasugoro of Takeya]: Stabbed by Shintaro Katsu.
- Daimajin (1966) [Gunjurô]: Dies after the ground opens up and Tatsuo falls in with the ground then closing back up squashing him.
- Samurai Wolf (Kiba Ôkaminosuke) (1966) [Nizaemon]: Stabbed in the stomach with a sword by Isao Natsuyagi.
- Zatoichi's Cane-sword (Zatoichi tekka tabi) (1967) [Iwagoro]: Sliced open with a cane sword by Shintaro Katsu.
- Zatoichi the Outlaw (Zatôichi rôyaburi) (1967) [Boss Tomizo]: Sliced open with a cane sword by Shintaro Katsu.
- Red Peony Gambler 2: Gambe for Obligation (Hibotan bakuto: isshuki ippan) (1968) [Gisuke Kuramochi] Stabbed to death by Kôji Tsuruta.
- Sleepy Eyes of Death: Sword of Villainy (Nemuri Kyoshiro 8: Burai-ken) (1968) [Samurai]: Stabbed and speared to death by other samurai in the films climatic battle.
- Wicked Priest 1(Priest Killer) (Gokuaku bozu) (1968) [Yakuza boss]: Throat crushed by Tomisaburô Wakayama.
- Brothers Serving Time (Choeki san kyodai) (1969) [Boss] Sliced with a sword by Ken Takakura.
- Chivalrous Geisha (Nihon jokyo-den: kyokaku geisha) (1969) [Yakuzai] Sliced in the neck with a sword by Ken Takakura .
- Yakuza's Tale (Tosei-nin Retsuden) (1969) [Yakuza Don]: Stabbed to death by Kôji Tsuruta.
- Bloodiest Flower (Nihon jokyo-den: ketto midare-bana) (1971) [Yakuza] Stabbed to death by Ken Takakura.
- Okoma: The Orphan Gambler (Onna toseinin) (1971) [Boss]: Neck sliced open by Sumiko Fuji.
- Zatoichi's Conspiracy (Shin Zatôichi monogatari: Kasama no chimatsur) (1973) [Boss Iwagoro]: Stabbed to death by Shintaro Katsu with his cane sword.
- Battle Without Honor and Humanity: The Yakuza Papers: Deadly Fight in Hiroshima (Hiroshima shitô hen) (1973) [Tokimori Kanichi]: Shot to death through a door by Kin'ya Kitaôji.
- Female Yakuza Tale: Inquistion and Torture (Yasagure anego den: sokatsu rinchi) (1973) [Gôda]: Shot in the forehead by Ryôhei Uchida.
- Sex and Fury (Furyo anego den: Inoshika Ocho) (1973) [Inamura]: Stabbed to death by Reiko Ike.
- The Street Fighter (Gekitotsu! Satsujin ken) (1974) [Bayan]: Beaten to death by Sonny Chiba.
- The Fall of Ako Castle (Akô-jô danzetsu) (1978) [Samurai]: Commits hara-kiri off-screen. We see him preparing for it and we are told that he committed hara-kiri after the fact.
- Legend of the Eight Samurai (Satomi hakken-den) (1983) [Lord]: Stabbed to death in his garden by an assassin.
Connections[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.