Talulah Riley (1985 - )
aka. Talulah Jane Riley-Milburn
- Bloodshot (2020) [Gina]: As a part of a computer simulation, she was shot in her head during an interrogation situation with Vin Diesel. Her real life couter-part is alive.
TV Deaths Edit
- Doctor Who: Silence in the Library (2008) [Evangelista]: Flesh instantly (within miliseconds) stripped by the swarm of shadowy, carnivorous creatures, leaving only her skeleton with her torn up suit after she wandered into a hidden passageway in the Library. She was brought back to life in the next episode Forest of the Dead.
- Westworld: The Bicameral Mind (2016) [Angela]: Shot in the chest (with an exit wound through her back) off-camera by James Marsden as Evan Rachel Wood watches. She is later restored back to life as she was a humanoid android. This death scene also showed very briefly in the previous episode The Well-Tempered Clavier. Both times, the scene is shown in flashback.
- Westworld: Les Écorchés (2018) [Angela]: Sacrifices herself setting off a bomb by tricking a soldier in a server room that contains backups of the minds of Hosts (ultra-realistic humanoid androids capable of being resurrected after death by downloading their minds into new bodies; they bear an extreme similarity to the "skinjob" Cylons from Battlestar Galactica) in order to destroy their ability to be resurrected. Talulah herself is a Host who has been killed and resurrected in the past, but she is unable to ever be resurrected again after this death now that the backup of her mind has been destroyed.
- Ex-Mrs. Elon Musk
- Ex-sister-in-law of Tosca Musk
- Former daughter-in-law of Maye Musk
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.