Talia Shire (1946 - )
- The Dunwich Horror (1970) [Cora]: Killed by supernatural powers (I vaguely remember how it was).
- The Landlady (1998) [Melanie Leroy]: Shot in the chest when her own gun goes off during a struggle with Jack Coleman. (Thanks to Shootingmad)
- Lured Innocence (1999) [Martha Chambers]: Dies of a heart attack from shock when the seemingly-dead Dennis Hopper rises from the bathtub, as part of his and Marley Shelton's plan to literally scare her to death. (See also Vera Clouzot in the 1955 film Diabolique.)
- Rocky Balboa (2006) [Adrian Pennino Balboa]: Dies (off-screen) of cancer, a few years before the story begins. Talia does not actually appear in this movie (apart from footage from the previous Rocky films), but it's established that she died between the previous film Rocky V and this one. (Thanks to Tal and Tommy)
- Daughter of Carmine Coppola.
- Sister of Francis Ford Coppola (director).
- Ex-Mrs. David Shire (composer).
- Mrs. Jack Schwartzman (producer) (widowed).
- Mother of Jason Schwartzman and Robert Schwartzman.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.