Takako Fuji (1972 - )
- Gakko no kaidan G (1998) [Hisayo & Kanna's Attacker]: I haven't seen this, but her IMDB listing states that she plays a ghost.
- Ju-on (Ju-on: The Curse) (2000) [Kayako Saeki]: Stabbed and slashed to death (off-screen) by Takashi Matsuyama in her home; she appears as a ghost periodically throughout the movie, and her body is shown afterwards when Yurei Yanagi discovers her in the attic. (This is not to be confused with the 2003 remake Ju-on a.k.a. Ju-on: The Grudge.)
- Ju-on 2 (2000) [Kayako Saeki]: Reprises her role as the ghost in this sequel, which is a combination of footage from the original with new scenes.
- Ju-on (Ju-on: The Grudge) (2003) [Kayako Saeki]: Stabbed and slashed to death with a utility knife by Takashi Matsuyama; we only see a few close-ups of parts of her face during a black & white montage of the murder. She appears as a ghost throughout the rest of the movie.
- Ju-on: The Grudge 2 (2003) [Kayako Saeki]: Reprises her role as the ghost again in this sequel.
- The Grudge (2004) [Kayako Saeki]: Neck snapped by Takashi Matsuyama in the attic. (The murder was off-screen in the original theatrical version, but reportedly is shown rather graphically in the Director's Cut DVD.) She appears as a ghost throughout the movie, and her body is shown when Bill Pullman discovers her in the attic stairs (in a flashback sequence when Sarah Michelle Gellar witnesses the past events). (Thanks to Korey, Germboygel, disciplesoffufkin and Ross)
- The Grudge 2 (2006) [Kayako Saeki]: Reprises her role as the ghost; her body is also shown a couple of times in flashbacks
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.