Tadao Nakamaru (1933 - 2009)
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Godzilla Raids Again (1955) [Policeman]: Killed by a convict prisoner.
- The Secret of the Telegian (1960) [Corporal Sudo/Goro Nakamoto]: Dies in an explosion.
- Samurai Assassin (Samurai) (1965) [Shigezo Inada]: Stabbed to death when trying to kill the Daiymo lord in the films climatic battle.
- Japan's Longest Day (Nihon no ichiban nagai hi) (1967) [Lt. Colonel Jiro Shiizaki - Military Affairs Section]: Shoots himself in the head not being able to deal with Japan losing the war.
- Bloody Territories (Kôiki bôryoku: ryuuketsu no shima) (1969) [Seiichi Yatô, Oonogi Clan second-in-command]: Stabbed to death along with his boss.
- Sympathy for the Underdog (Gamblers in Okinawa; Bakuto gaijin butai) (1971) [Shigeru Kaizu]: Stabbed to death by Noboru Andô.
- Never Give Up (Yasei no shômei) (1978) [Cop]: Shot to death by the army after he tries to kidnap the main characters.
Connections[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.