Sylvia Miles (1924 - 2019)
- Who Killed Mary What's'ername? (Death of a Hooker) (1971) [Christine]: Strangled (off-screen) by Conrad Bain in her apartment; her body is shown lying on the floor afterwards when Red Buttons discovers her.
- Farewell, My Lovely (1975) [Mrs. Jessie Florian]: Beaten and strangled (off-screen) by Jack O'Halloran in her living room; her body is shown lying on the couch as Anthony Zerbe and Robert Mitchum investigate. (See also Anne Revere in 1942's The Falcon Takes Over)
- The Sentinel (1977) [Gerde Engstrom]: Appears as a ghost, though her undead nature is not revealed until fairly late in the film. She "dies" once again (with wounds spontaneously opening on her face) when Satan (Burgess Meredith) commands his army of ghosts to return to Hell. (Nudity alert: Topless & rear during the final "army of ghosts" sequence)
- Shalimar (The Deadly Thief; Raiders of Shalimar) (1978) [Countess Rasmussen]: Killed in an explosion when she sets off a booby-trap while trying to steal a jewel.
- The Funhouse (Carnival of Terror) (1981) [Madame Zena]: Strangled by Wayne Doba in the circus tent (and/or electrocuted when she's knocked into the fusebox during the struggle). (Nudity alert: Topless for just a split-second)
- None known
- Ex-wife of Ted Brown (disc jockey/televison host)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.