Sybille Schmitz (1909 - 1955)
Film Deaths Edit
- Full Spead Ahead: A Film of Awakened Human Right (1928) [The Girl]: Dies in childbirth (Note: the film is currently not listed on IMDB; I had previously listed this death scene as occuring in the different 1928 film Accident). (Thanks to Eugene)
- Diary of a Lost Girl (Tagebuch einer Verlorenen) (1929) [Elisabeth]: Commits suicide (off-screen) by drowning herself in the river. Her body is shown afterwards lying in the street covered with a sheet, before Louise Brooks uncovers her face and discovers who it is.
- The Unknown (Die Unbekannte) (1936) [Madeleine]: Commits suicide by drowning.
- Between Yesterday and Tomorrow (Zwischen gestern und morgen) (1947) [Nelly Dreifuss]: Commits suicide by jumping off a staircase while being chased by the Gestapo. (Thanks to Eugene)
- The House on the Coast (Das Hause an der Kauste) (1954) [Anna]: Commits suicide. (Thanks to Eugene)
Noteworthy Connections Edit
- Ex-Mrs. Harald G. Petersson (screenwriter)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.