Swoosie Kurtz (1944 - )
- A Shock to the System (1990) [Leslie Marshall]: Electrocuted (off-screen) when she attempts to fix the lights in the basement, after Michael Caine had rigged the light fixture to kill her. Her body is shown afterwards (covered with a sheet) being carried out on a gurney as Will Patton telephones Michael with the news.
- And the Band Played On (1993) [Mrs. Johnstone]: Dies of AIDS-related illness.
- Kojak: Black Thorn (1976) [Julie Di Nata]: Murdered (off-screen) in her apartment by Barry Snider. (Thanks to Brian)
- American Playhouse: The House of Blue Leaves (1987) [Bananas Shaughnessy]: Strangled by John Mahoney. (This was a televised stage play that aired on PBS.)
- The Outer Limits: Final Appeal (2000) [Justice Kendall Woods]: Killed in an explosion (along with everybody else in the room) after Wallace Langham leaves a bomb in the courtroom. (Thanks to Neil)
- Category 7: The End of the World (2005 TV movie) [Penny Hall]: Shot to death by Nicholas Lea as Lindy Booth looks in shock. (Thanks to Robert)
- American Dad (2015) [Marylin Thacker]: Executed via lethal injection after murdering her husband.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.