Susan Oliver (1932 - 1990)
Film Deaths Edit
TV Deaths Edit
- Wagon Train: The Cathy Eckhart Story (1960) [Cathy Eckhart]: Hanged and scalped off-screen by Martin Landau in a fit of jealousy because of her flirtatious nature and her lack of interest in him. Her covered body is shown when Ward Bond and Terry Wilson take the prime suspects (Landau, Vivi Janiss, Gregory Walcott and Ron Hayes) out to where the murder was committed to question them.
- Naked City: A Memory of Crying (1961) [Jessica Manson]: Dies in childbirth (off-screen), leaving her husband (Luther Adler) an embittered widower.
- The Alfred Hitchcock Hour: Annabel (1962) [Anabel Delaney]: Strangled to death by Dean Stockwell.
- Wagon Train: The Lily Legend Story (1963) [Lily Legend]: Playing a dance hall girl who was being escorted by Trevor Bardette to a town where she was to be hanged for murder Susan ends up with Frank McGrath and Denny Miller when Trevor dies from a heart attack. Her character was already dying from consumption (tuberculosis) when she and Richard Jaeckel attempt to escape in a dust storm. She was found by Frank and Denny after the storm hiding in a rock formation where she dies shortly afterwards.
- The Invaders: Inquisition (1968) [Joan Seeley]: Fatally injured when she crashes her car while diverting police away from Roy Thinnes and John Milford; she later dies in the hospital (off-screen).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.