Susan Hayward (1917 - 1975)
- Reap the Wild Wind (1942) [Drusilla Alston]: Drowned (off-screen) when the ship sinks after she's stowed away. Her body is shown afterwards when Ray Milland and John Wayne explore the wreckage. (Thanks to Perry)
- They Won't Believe Me (1947) [Verna Carlson]: Burned to death after a car crash, when the car bursts into flames while she's trapped inside. (Thanks to Perry)
- The President's Lady (1953) [Rachel Donelson Robards Jackson]: Dies of unspecified natural causes. (Rachel Jackson's exact cause of death is not known, though many historians believe it to be a heart attack).
- I Want to Live! (1958) [Barbara Graham]: Executed in the gas chamber. (Thanks to Mac and Dick)
- Stolen Hours (Summer Flight) (1953) [Laura Pember]: Dies of a brain tumor. (Thanks to Perry)
- Where Love Has Gone (1964) [Valerie Hayden Miller]: Commits suicide by stabbing herself in the chest. (Thanks to Mac)
- The Honey Pot (It Comes Up Murder; Mr. Fox of Evidence) (1967) [Mrs. Lone-Star Crockett Sheridan]: Poisoned with an overdose of barbiturates (off-screen) by Rex Harrison, her body is shown afterwards when the others discover her. (Thank to Kris)
- Ex-Mrs. Jess Barker.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.