Susan Blakely (1948 - )
- Capone (1975) [Iris Crawford]: Shot in the back by hitmen in the crossfire of an ambush meant for Ben Gazzara. (Thanks to Rodzilla)
- Report to the Commissioner (1975) [Officer Patty "Chicklet" Butler]: Accidentally shot by Michael Moriarty while on an undercover assignment in Tony King's apartment, when Michael shoots at Tony and hits her instead.
- Over the Top (1987) [Christina Cutler Hawk]: Dies of cancer (off-screen); we only see Sylvester Stallone in the hospital being informed of her death afterwards. (Thanks to Robert)
- Blackmail (1991) [Lucinda]: Shot in the chest by Beth Toussaint. (Thanks to Bud and G-Man)
- Rich Man, Poor Man - Book II (1976-1977):[Julie Prescott]:Fatally injured in Corean war.She dies in Peter Strauss 's arms.
- The Bunker (1981 TV) [Eva Braun]: Commits suicide in the bunker by taking poison, shortly before Anthony Hopkins shoots himself.
- The Hitchhiker: Remembering Melody (1984) [Melody]: Commits suicide (off-screen) by slitting her wrists in the bathtub; she appears as a ghost to David Dukes, who doesn't learn that she's a ghost until he discovers her body. (Thanks to PortsGuy)
- Murder, She Wrote: Murder in Milan (1992) [Catherine Wayne]: Beaten to death with an ashtray by Robert Desiderio in her hotel room; her body is shown afterwards when Angela Lansbury discovers her, and the murder is shown in flashback later on.
- The Perfect Nanny (2000 TV) [Dr. Julia Bruning]: Bludgeoned to death with a rock by Tracy Nelson as Susan is getting out of the swimming pool. (Thanks to Dick Hertz)
- The Perfect Boyfriend (2013 TV) [Clara Hill]: Pushed down the set of stairs in her home by Jennifer Taylor.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.